Registration of Punjab Revenue Authority in detail is discussing blow, with important particulars and process.
Particulars required for the registration:
- National Tax Number (NTN).
- Date of birth or registration No.
- Address as per the ID card.
- Representative CNIC/NTN, name, and address – Optional.
- Contact No. (PTCL and Mobile).
- Principal activity.
- Electricity reference No.
- Sui Gas reference No.
- The business started to date.
- Nature of the business premises (rented, owned, or other)-Name and ID card No./NTN of the building owner (in case of rented).
- Bank account No.
- Bank account title(current account or PLS)
- Bank name and branch name.
- Account start date.
NOTE: The above-mentioned contents are required for all the individuals, AOPs, and companies.
- National Tax Number (NTN) of the partners.
- Percentage of sharing.
- The capital value of the investment.
NOTE: in case of representative the authority latter on the business letterhead pad from the owner in favor of the representative.
For Online Registration:
Registration of Taxpayer’s having National Tax Number (NTN):
- Visit PRA Portal to register yourself at PRA Portal, when having NTN.
- Enter Your NTN If You Already Have NTN, The system will automatically show your registration particulars as in FBR. Enter image character and press OK.
- A registration form will appear (Taxpayer Registration Form), Form will show pre-filled your particulars as recorded in FBR.
- The First Section of form is “Registry” Please enter your registration particulars in this section.
- Agent Particulars (Enter particulars of your representation).
Save your particulars and move to other sections to complete the form.
In Case of Firm, AOP or Company:
- Please provide Directors/ Partners particulars.
- Add Other Activities (If you have any other activity/activities other than principal business please give details).
- If you are
operating from more than one location through Businesses/Branches or outlets,
please give details of all.
- Add your bank account.
Verify that the given information by the applicant must be complete and correct.
Note: You can make changes if necessary, save it again after making changes.
- Fill up the complete application form and click on “Verify Application” to verify the application.
- At the time of verification, the system asks the CNIC/NTN/PP to verify the application and then “Submit Application”, and the message of successful submission will be displayed.
- The USER ID and PASSWORD through Email/SMS.
Please e-enroll to activate your account and avail of all facilities provided by PRA.
If you have NTN but No Record Found:
- If you have NTN but when you enter your NTN the error reports as “No Taxpayer Found”, Please make sure that you have entered the correct NTN and Check digit.
- If NTN and its check digit are correct and the still message appears “No Taxpayer Found for This NTN”, please email your particulars to firstname.lastname@example.org as follow:
- The subject of the email: Add NTN in databaseü NTNü Business Nameü Service Categoryü The support officer will forward your application and will reply you through email when done.
- If You Does Not Have NTN, PRA will allot you a Provisional Registration Certificate which will be valid for thirty days or until NTN is issued to you by FBR.
- You will enjoy all facilities as provided to other taxpayers who have NTN during your provisional registration.
- In case the NTN could not be issued to you within thirty days, your registration at PRA will be canceled and informed to you through e-mail.
- After Application is approved by CRO.
- PRA will allot PNTN Step.
- Activation and Passcode will be sent through SMS and Email respectively.
- Click on ‘e-Enrollment’ and select ‘Enrollment Activation’.
- Enter PNTN, Activation & Pass Codes, and Image.
- Enter New Password and New PIN Code